Free WordPress YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search pluginFree
Improve user experience, improve your sales
YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search is a very easy-to-use plugin for WooCommerce. You just need to install it and it’s ready to work.
It creates a simple search box that shows you instant search results, by suggesting you products from your WooCommerce store that match your searching criteria.
It is very useful to assist your users while they are trying to search any product in your website. They can just enter a keyword for the WooCommerce product they are looking for and YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search will spare them the nuisance to browse all WooCommerce categories one at a time.
Did you ever forget the name of a WooCommerce product? Just start to write your keyphrase. A list of useful suggestion will be shown to you and the more you write, the more accurate search results will be. At that point, you’ll only need to choose what you need.
It works just like Google Suggest, but this tool will be available on your WooCommerce site and will be using your database.
Features of YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search:
- Widget and shortcodes to show your WooCommerce searchform in anywhere you want in your WooCommerce site.
- Options for customization of your WooCommerce searchform:
- Customize WooCommerce input label
- Customise WooCommerce search submit
- Options for displaying of WooCommerce search results.
- Set minimum number of characters for WooCommerce search
- Set maximum number of WooCommerce results
If you want to boost your YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search, you can also visit YITH page and explore the live demo of the premium version, which includes all the following features to improve at the best your WooCommerce site search.
Premium features of YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search:
- All features of the free version of YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search
- Show filter for WooCommerce search fields
- Show list of WooCommerce categories (main categories/all categories)
- Extend search in WooCommerce product excerpt
- Extend search in WooCommerce product content
- Extend search in WooCommerce product categories
- Extend search in WooCommerce product tags
- Extend search also to WooCommerce product SKU
- Extend SKU search including WooCommerce variable products
- Show WooCommerce thumbnails in the list of search suggestions
- Show WooCommerce product price in the list of search suggestions
- Show WooCommerce sale badge (customization options available too)
- Show WooCommerce featured badge (customization options available too)
- Show excerpt of WooCommerce product (set the text to show as WooCommerce product excerpt)
- Customize WooCommerce search loader .gif image
For a more detailed list of options and features of YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search, please read the official documentation.
YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search is available in combination with many other plugins in YITH Essential Kit for WooCommerce #1, a bundle of indispensable tools to make your WooCommerce site look more professional and be more user-friendly. Learn more about all of WooCommerce plugins included and boost your WooCommerce site with a simple click!
Compatibility with WooCommerce plugins
YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search has been tested and compatibility is certain with the following WooCommerce plugins that you can add to your site:
- YITH Woocommerce Quick view
- YITH Woocommerce magnifier
- YITH Woocommerce Ajax Product Filter
- YITH Woocommerce Infinite scrolling
Nevertheless, it could be compatible with many other WooCommerce plugins that have not been tested yet. If you want to inform us about compatibility with other plugins, please, email to us.
If you have any suggestions for improving YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search, you can write to us, and contribute in making your YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search more and more performing.
- English (Default)
If you have created your own language pack for YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search, or have an update for an existing one, you can send gettext PO and MO file
to us so we can bundle it into YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search.
Plugin Folder: yith-woocommerce-ajax-search
Source from: WordPress.org